Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two nuns in a vauxhall...................... .................

el punal

A nun is sitting on a train and the only other passenger is a skinhead eating prawns. He starts to throw the empty prawn husks at the nun.

"Will you please stop doing that young man." she complains.

"No - what are you going to do about then?" he replies.

"I'll pull the emergency communication cord, then we'll see." says the nun.

"You can't do that, you'll be be trouble and get a fine." says the skinhead cockily.

Sorry, meant to cancel - very rude punchline!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Two nuns walking through a park, when they're both jumped by two blokes and raped. One of the nuns looks to the heavens and says "forgive him Lord, he knows not what he does".

The other one looks up and says "mine does"

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
... the fat ladies are trying to diet!

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
A nun is sitting on a train and the only other passenger is a skinhead eating prawns. He starts to throw the empty prawn husks at the nun.

"You can't do that, you'll be be trouble and get a fine." says the skinhead cockily.

"You can't do that, you'll be be trouble and get a fine." says the skinhead cockily
The Nun replies I will tell them that you assaulted me "
The skinhead replies "They wont believe you"
The nun replies "They will after they smell your fingers"

el punal

"You can't do that, you'll be be trouble and get a fine." says the skinhead cockily
The Nun replies I will tell them that you assaulted me "
The skinhead replies "They wont believe you"
The nun replies "They will after they smell your fingers"

Thanks for finishing it off. You'll never get to heaven you naughty, naughty boy! :blush:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...or a half decent one ? Two nuns are driving up the A24 when a vampire jumps out in front of the car and yells "Im going to drink all your blood!"

Terrified...the nun driving says to the nun in the passenger seat..."Quick get out and show him your cross!"

So the Nun in the passenger seat jumps out and yells..."Get the hell out of the road you Googling Vampire!!!" :)

Care of vicar of dibley...lol

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Two nuns were in a car tearing through a village at break-neck speed. ……..NEE NAW…….NEEE NAW …….so they have to pull over.
A young copper saunters over and taps the window…..gesticulating for the young novice driver to wind down the window.
Wide eyed, she asks ….“sorry officer – was I speeding again?”
“You know you were Sister”
At which point he looks round to see if the coast is clear, and unzips his trousers and pops his willy through the window.
“Oh Officer”, she smiles – “Not the breathalyzer again?” :angel:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
There were two Nuns in a car. They pulled in to a petrol station to fill up. As they did so, a car pulled up immediately beside them, and a man quickly got out, exposed himself, and drove off at great speed.
Shocked, one of the nuns rang the police who were quickly at the scene.
An officer asked one of the nuns if the man had a full erection, to which she replied, "No. He had a Ford Focus."

COAT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here