Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North stand behind goal

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Has anyone sat behind the goal in the north stand around row D. Just wondering what the view is like. I know that you would not see much at the other end, but does being right behind the goal near the front make up for that?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Has anyone sat behind the goal in the north stand around row D. Just wondering what the view is like. I know that you would not see much at the other end, but does being right behind the goal near the front make up for that?

I sat in Row E behind the goal for the Chelsea game. It was ok, but i have also sat in Row E on the NW side, which was better. My ST is about 3 rows further back NW side and the view is definitely better. In my opinion, Row D behind the goal is not the best, further back would be better.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
On the plus side, you will get the full odour of Soanish Dave's Hi Karate après rasage when he bangs one in :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
My seat is behind the goal, but in row P.

I did end up in row D when we scored our 3rd against Palace though

Oct 25, 2003
fun fact: there isn't a Row D in the North Stand

it goes C then E

this is due to the letter D being deemed unlucky in northern Uruguay, where Gus Poyet comes from. This was one of the conditions in his latest contract.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I sat behind the goal for the Chelsea game also, it was okay, but wouldn't chose a seat there for an entire season.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

I sit in Row J and you just look over the crossbar

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I sat in row c level with the 6 yard line for the Chelsea game, nice being that close but didnt think much of the view, too difficult to tell what's happening past half way line when attacking the south end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here