Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

British Pie Awards

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
For those following Jonathan Agnew on Twitter, you'll know it's been the British Pie Awards in Melton Mowbray this week. It's THE main pie competition in the country.

Anyhoo, there's a number of categories, and needless to say, Piglet's Pantry entered, among other things, the Football Pie Category.

Happy to say they won 1st, 2nd AND 3rd prize in that category, so congratulations to Jo and her team.

I know you care about these things. :)

No way is this is intended to disparage Piglets in any way, I think they're great.

But there ain't a whole lot of competition!

But even assuming 80% of the other entrants are the usual standard of football pies, coming 1st, 2nd AND 3rd is a great achievement - well done.

If a little greedy :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No way is this is intended to disparage Piglets in any way, I think they're great.

But there ain't a whole lot of competition!

Theres 91 other league clubs who could be in the competition, plus the non league, plus I guess the MTLs too.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Meanwhile in the Pie League, Bournemouth are closing all the time. Get on Face Book and vote, we don't want to let Jo down and let it slip now, at the end of the season.

408152_527005117341778_1916354068_n.png https://www.facebook.com/TheFootballPieLeague

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do piglets still have an actual shop in Shoreham, or just an industrial unit?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For those following Jonathan Agnew on Twitter, you'll know it's been the British Pie Awards in Melton Mowbray this week. It's THE main pie competition in the country.

Anyhoo, there's a number of categories, and needless to say, Piglet's Pantry entered, among other things, the Football Pie Category.

Happy to say they won 1st, 2nd AND 3rd prize in that category, so congratulations to Jo and her team.

I know you care about these things. :)

Do Piglets get entered into the European Pie Champions League now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here