Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential Play Off Semi Final Loyalty Points

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Ok so lets work on a worst case scenario of playing Watford or Palace where in all probability we will only get approx 2000 tickets allocated.

How low do you think the loyalty points will go before we sell out based on passed experience (i.e palace the last two seasons) or just your best guess.

Im on 1140 however i'm not convinced this will be enough.

P.S I know we're not in the play offs yet

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I believe priority goes as follows:

1) Those who attended the JPT Southern Area Semi away at Shrewsbury.
2) 'Away scheme' members who were successful in getting West Ham tickets.
3) STH's
4) 1901-ers
5) General sale

(In all honesty, I recon you'll be fine with 1140 points, if you are quick off the mark :thumbsup:)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
IMHO the worst case scenario is if we finish 7th.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sign up to the auto cup scheme, if not already in it, and you'll get more loyalty added...

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Season Ticket Holders NOT enrolled to the Auto Cup Scheme will be able to purchase your seat shortly after qualification. Priority will also be given to new 2013/14 season-ticket holders, for other available seats.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Season Ticket Holders NOT enrolled to the Auto Cup Scheme will be able to purchase your seat shortly after qualification. Priority will also be given to new 2013/14 season-ticket holders, for other available seats.

I'm talking about the potential away fixture

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Lets hope the players are not mentally in the same place as NSC

Too late. Gordon Greer just accused Ashley Barnes of not being in the Groovy Gang.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Too late. Gordon Greer just accused Ashley Barnes of not being in the Groovy Gang.

Are you saying Greer is the Bozza of the Albion?

I think i'd be the Painter of NSC, undervalued but probably not able to take the step up in class

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
While on the subject of loyalty points, when I log in to my E-Cash top up account it shows I have 1511.5 points, but when I log in to the on-line Ticket site it shows 1210 points, anyone else got the same problem?

:shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
While on the subject of loyalty points, when I log in to my E-Cash top up account it shows I have 1511.5 points, but when I log in to the on-line Ticket site it shows 1210 points, anyone else got the same problem?

E-Cash points are different to Loyalty points ( and at present have no use ). The points shown on the ticket site are the ones that are relevant.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
No one knows how the first two games on the Thursday or Friday will be handled, maybe POTG unless it is Palace away.

Watford holds over 4000; Bolton and Leicester 3000+. Forest similar, but unlikely to be there.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If its Palace (as lets be honest Watford probably wont fall from 3rd now), then we would get 2400 again and they will sell out when it hits 1100.

Will be on TV anyway, so the club cant do an exclusive beam back, more just a "group viewing" at Dicks Bar in which you get a free pie for a tenner, or something like that.

If its Forest or Leicester, then unless its the Sunday game - then anyone who wants one would get one.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
The more I think about it I think I'd rather watch Palace away in a boozer in Brighton than go back there again

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I started the Loyalty Points thread after reading this because I have no idea what the spread of points is. Currently looks like a very even spread between 1000 and 1400. But of course - as we know - NSC is far from representative of Albion followers.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I believe priority goes as follows:

1) Those who attended the JPT Southern Area Semi away at Shrewsbury.
2) 'Away scheme' members who were successful in getting West Ham tickets.
3) STH's
4) 1901-ers
5) General sale

(In all honesty, I recon you'll be fine with 1140 points, if you are quick off the mark :thumbsup:)

Seems like a fair system to me, pity we never beat Luton in the area final though..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Yes me, I only have 1210 too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here