Brighton
And for what it is, it's RUDDY LOVELY.

240902.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Watch those Saturated Fats, chubby.

I'm being a woman, on one of those 5/2 diets aren't I? Today all I've had is this, an apple and some bread. And I did a 4 mile jog last night. And I'm playing football tonight. And SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT MY DAD.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That wasn't literally mine. It was flipping lovely though. TRUST ME.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I BOSHED 2 tins of TUNA and a pack of Uncle bens WHOLEGRAIN rice at lunch.

I am going to be FARTING like a TROOPER.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
that is not actually "food" - read the label........in fact - post the label on here.

meat from asda is really some dead flesh from half way round the planet, pumped with additives, flavorings, sweeteners, antibiotics......and other chemical cocktails to fool idiots into making them THINK it tastes nice (by going for sensations in the brain).

wow, i love the english masses when it comes to food - so uneducated and they turn round with things like "oh you one of those healthy food types"......heheh......no, but i only eat "food" - and that is not food.

10% sugar in ones dinner - are you a child who likes sweets?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I had a Spaghetti Carbonara from Morrisons. Really nice and only 45p.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
that is not actually "food" - read the label........in fact - post the label on here.

meat from asda is really some dead flesh from half way round the planet, pumped with additives, flavorings, sweeteners, antibiotics......and other chemical cocktails to fool idiots into making them THINK it tastes nice (by going for sensations in the brain).

wow, i love the english masses when it comes to food - so uneducated and they turn round with things like "oh you one of those healthy food types"......heheh......no, but i only eat "food" - and that is not food.

10% sugar in ones dinner - are you a child who likes sweets?

While I understand all of your patronising post, if you THINK something tastes nice to you, then it DOES. That's like saying you THINK you like the sound of some music when actually it's being played on rubbish instruments.

"The English masses" - you are DEFINITELY a teenager. Worried if you're not frankly. I'm fully aware it's not healthy, I was merely making a comment that for what it IS, it was very tasty.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I love a Malaysian chicken curry from the takeaway :)

JUST tooo simple though!

A couple of clicks of the mouse, Paypal payment, and the door buzzer goes 45 minutes later! Voila!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shiver me fukkkkkklumps!!! Those chicken wouldn't know the words 'Free Range' if they came up and bit them on their caged, force-fed behinds!!!

O....M....G!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here