Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We've made the playoffs, right?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No.

Bolton, Forest and Palace could still get more points than us, leaving us 7th.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No it just means that Leicester cannot catch however if Leicester then beat Forest in the last game it means that we dont need anther point to secure a play off place. We are in a very good place and a draw at Leeds means we can only be caught on goals difference so very unlikey.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leicester are going to win tomorrow night , so the answer is no.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
prefer a draw . Dont want Watford getting further momentum from their 4 - 0 win last week with a win at Leicester.

They are 3rd but need doubts in their mind

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Leicester to win puts the pressure on Palace

I don't want Palace falling to 6th, as then we'd have to play Watford in the final. When Watford are "on it", they've basically a better version of us. I'd much MUCH rather Palace in semis and Bolton in final. Not that we can choose.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't want Palace falling to 6th, as then we'd have to play Watford in the final. When Watford are "on it", they've basically a better version of us. I'd much MUCH rather Palace in semis and Bolton in final. Not that we can choose.

We haven't played Watford since Upson and Ulloa joined, so no need to give up hope of beating them now.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

I want Palace out of there all together!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We haven't played Watford since Upson and Ulloa joined, so no need to give up hope of beating them now.

I don't give up hope, they're just - by a million miles - the team I want to avoid. Be much, much more confident against Palace (especially over 2 legs) and Bolton.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want Palace out of there all together!!

They won't be. They'll just scrape in and - if we got them in the semis - we'd utterly humiliate them. Gus is a far more intelligent manager than Holloway.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
prefer a draw . Dont want Watford getting further momentum from their 4 - 0 win last week with a win at Leicester.

They are 3rd but need doubts in their mind

Even better I think is if Watford beat Leicester and Barnsley are able to do Hull. Sets Watford up for nicking 2nd and bringing Hull into the play offs

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sssshhhhh

I know, sorry, don't want to tempt it etc. But I would be much more confident against them over 2 legs than in a one off final.

There might be an element of choice in where in the table we finish after the Wolves game. Look at the Conference play-offs. Justin Edinburgh. the manager of Newport County, clearly didn't fancy playing Wrexham in the play-off semis. That's why he put out seven reserve team players (including a crap goalkeeper) for the last match of the main season - against Grimsby. A very satisfactory 3-0 defeat followed, meaning that Newport had to play ...er... Grimsby in the play-off semis. What happened next? Newport put out a well-rested team to play Grimsby (away) last night. And won.

The best result for the Albion against Wolves isn't yet clear. It could be, by about 75 minutes into the game, though. Go for it, Gus! Whatever it is.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I know, sorry, don't want to tempt it etc. But I would be much more confident against them over 2 legs than in a one off final.

I'd be more confident if they got knocked out in the other semi-final, or better still, finished 7th :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here