Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official - Play off dates and Info

GrahamH65

May 19, 2009
Just looked at the FL site. I couldn't see that it confirmed which days the pairings (6th v 3rd and 5th v 4th) would be playing on. It did state that it was last updated 22/04/2013, so it could be in need of updating.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
So there will be no Amex repeat of the Withdean Play off final ticket queues, as there's no sales at the ground.

Interesting to see if the online/phone only applies to the away leg as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hope they don't expect season ticket holders to claim their seats if qualification is confirmed on Saturday, before the date of the match is actually known.

which was the point of my post...I think they will

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Rather annoying that the club seems to be using this to drive up membership of the Auto-Cup scheme. Personally, I don't want to commit now as I can't be certain I'll be able to go until I know which day the game's on... and I definitely don't want to be in the Auto scheme next season as I have problems fitting Cup dates around my work.

This was my initial thought. But then I checked what it said about the scheme, and it's "Auto Cup Scheme 2012/13", so it looks as though it now only applies to the playoffs (and should be a new scheme, hence new signup, for next season).

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Bugger - I'll probably be contracted to return to Korea the weekend before the final.

Your back will start to play up, requiring a weeks rest prior to air travel..a retired millionaire friend of my Father had some fun in the eighties by booking a fortnight winter holiday in the Canaries and during the 2nd week sought out a local doctor who appreciated a gift of a bottle or two and signed him off off for six weeks before his back would be well enough to travel, which insurance paid for, seeing him through to spring here...13 years running with a different insurance company each time

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
This is tricky....

Thursday - Can't make any games home or away.
Friday - Can do home & away if its Watford or Palace.
Sunday - Can do home & away.
Monday - Can't make any games home or away.

Might not be wanting an Albion win come the Wolves game for purely selfish reasons.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Your back will start to play up, requiring a weeks rest prior to air travel..a retired millionaire friend of my Father had some fun in the eighties by booking a fortnight winter holiday in the Canaries and during the 2nd week sought out a local doctor who appreciated a gift of a bottle or two and signed him off off for six weeks before his back would be well enough to travel, which insurance paid for, seeing him through to spring here...13 years running with a different insurance company each time

...Hmmm... now you've publicised this to the whole world, I'll watch the local press with interest to see whether we see a headline "Local man found guilty of insurance fraud"

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We need to avoid 6th place. Don't fancy an away game 12:30 kick off. Other than that bring it on. I'm now confident.
I understand those who do not wish to enroll on the cup scheme until they know the actual dates. Just be ready on May 4th to book.

Jimmy Grimble

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just sgned up for Auto Cup Scheme and confirmation says its for Season 2012/13 - do you have to update it each season?

Just called the club to enrol, and they told me this only applies for this season, and therefore only the play offs if we get there. It won't happen next season unless you enrol again.

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
The club need to allow tickets to be bought in person for the final.

Some of us have mates that they want to sit next too.

TB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here