Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official - Play off dates and Info

Please read the following information carefully.

A win for Albion at Leeds United on Saturday would clinch a play-off place, and while we do not wish to be presumptuous, the club does need to begin planning for the possibility of a two-legged semi-final.

With that in mind, supporters are advised that the following dates are confirmed as the Championship play-off dates

Thursday 9th May – 6th place v 3rd place
Friday 10th May – 5th place v 4th place
Sunday 12th May – 3rd place v 6th place
Monday 13th May – 4th place v 5th place

Monday 27th May – play-off final

Existing season-ticket holders wishing to guarantee a seat to the home leg are strongly advised to join the Auto Cup Scheme. This will guarantee your seat without you taking any further action, should qualification be secured.

For those enrolled in the scheme (before midday on Saturday 27th April) your smartcard will be loaded with the game and your debit/credit card charged, for the ticket price plus a reduced booking fee of 50 pence.

Click here to register or call the Ticket Office on 0844 327 1901.

Please note, Auto Cup Scheme bookings will be processed first, along with 1901 Season Ticket Holders who automatically qualify for home play-off game.

If you are currently an Auto Cup Scheme member and your credit/debit card has recently changed or expired please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 327 1901 to update your details.

Season Ticket Holders NOT enrolled to the Auto Cup Scheme will be able to purchase your seat shortly after qualification. Priority will also be given to new 2013/14 season-ticket holders, for other available seats.

In view of the short turnaround times, 2012/13 Season Ticket Holders seats will only be held for a short time, make sure you guarantee your seat by signing up to the automatic cup scheme before Saturday.

Tickets for play-off semi-finals and final will ONLY be available to purchase online and by telephone. Tickets will not be available in person from the Amex or the Queens Road store.

In the event of qualification full details will be published online at seagulls.co.uk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
EXICITINGGNGNNNWKSs.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can I just ask a stupid question as I have always bought my cup tickets on the site...if I register with this Auto Cup scheme...they only debit the money when the game is confirmed?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We haven't actually secured a place officially yet...

Well we got to actually plan for it, no point exactly leaving it to the last minute.

Any idea what time the Sunday kick off would be?

I believe the Football League said 12PM although that is probably wrong.

EDIT - Its 12.30PM

npower Championship
1st leg (match A) - Thursday 9th May 2013, kick-off 7.45pm
1st leg (match B) - Friday 10th May 2013, kick-off 7.45pm

2nd leg (match A) - Sunday 12th May 2013, kick-off 12.30pm
2nd leg (match B) - Monday 13th May 2013, kick-off 7.45pm

The Final will take place at Wembley on Monday 27th May 2013, with a 3pm kick-off

We haven't actually secured a place officially yet...

Correct - and if you happened to live on Mars, the first sentence in the clubs email would confirm that? Your point is?????

A win for Albion at Leeds United on Saturday would clinch a play-off place, and while we do not wish to be presumptuous, the club does need to begin planning for the possibility of a two-legged semi-final.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm hoping for us finishing 4th as I am away until Sunday so a home game on the Monday night would be perfect.

Existing season-ticket holders wishing to guarantee a seat to the home leg are strongly advised to join the Auto Cup Scheme. This will guarantee your seat without you taking any further action, should qualification be secured.

For those enrolled in the scheme (before midday on Saturday 27th April) your smartcard will be loaded with the game and your debit/credit card charged, for the ticket price plus a reduced booking fee of 50 pence.

This bit pisses me right off.

IF we get there and I can't somehow secure my own seat for the match without going on this I would be a very, VERY unhappy bunny.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This bit pisses me right off.

IF we get there and I can't somehow secure my own seat for the match without going on this I would be a very, VERY unhappy bunny.

You would probably have 24/28 hours to do it after the club says "you can start securing your seats now" - so there is plenty of time. Would be even more time to do it if were at home in the second leg.

Not forgetting you get 20 LP, which would be important if we get to the final.

Apr 12, 2011
Yep I booked the entire period off a few weeks ago just to be safe in case we made it, off from the Thursday right through till the following Thursday!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not forgetting you get 20 LP, which would be important if we get to the final.

If he's a STH, surely he has NO concerns for getting a ticket for the final? We don't have 35/40,000 STHs...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just looked on my purchase history, and it seems the club are fairly sure we are going to be playing Palace as this is shown on it -

Albion v Crystal Palace N/N1F/U/**** Not Applicable RESERV

If he's a STH, surely he has NO concerns for getting a ticket for the final? We don't have 35/40,000 STHs...

Alright then, it might make a difference on the location of the seat you get.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here