Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fence Posts

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sorry to bring this up at such a critical stage of the season, but i have a fence post that has rotted or snapped. Anyone know of a local fencing/handyman who will replace it or shore it up or whatever they do ? (Westdene area) Thanking you in anticipation of various puns, switch it off and on etc etc

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
If the rest if the fence is ok u want a concrete spur ..fairly easy job lol.. Pity u aren't local or I wud hav sorted it

Sure someone wil com up with a name

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to bring this up at such a critical stage of the season, but i have a fence post that has rotted or snapped. Anyone know of a local fencing/handyman who will replace it or shore it up or whatever they do ? (Westdene area) Thanking you in anticipation of various puns, switch it off and on etc etc

Try Sector UK in Hove. They do a lot of work for our firm. Or Meakers in Portslade.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
There are some nice honest reliable workmen parked up near hollingbury golf course at the moment, try giving them a visit? I'm sure their prices are reasonable.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Given the golf course Palace supporters up at hollingbury, Lee_Valley_Camping_And_Caravan_Park-1-915178080_lge.jpg Leaving the garden open

snatch-pikeys.jpg or Meakers,

I think Meakers gets the vote :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here