Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent quality BHA lapel badges - anyone know anywhere that does them please?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've given up with the ones from the Albion shop. Either the back comes off it all too easily or bizarrely they always end up upside down. I bought the round one and God knows how but it always ends up wrong way up and the white seagull one exactly the same. Thanks if anyone can help.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I've given up with the ones from the Albion shop. Either the back comes off it all too easily or bizarrely they always end up upside down. I bought the round one and God knows how but it always ends up wrong way up and the white seagull one exactly the same. Thanks if anyone can help.

Are you talking about the ones TMLS has an excess of on his parka?

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

You should talk to [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] he was proudly displaying his new bespoke lapel badge at last Saturdays game. It's a beauty ...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Do you want this one, from out of my desk drawer? I'm pretty sure TLO gave it to me, when I popped into his shop.

image.jpg

(It's metal rather than enamel, mind)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No offence but I'm not after the type of badge as per HKFC's pic but something more akin to this (are they called die-cast?):

View attachment 42043

I have one of the old style ones (with the 70s style Seagull on) in metal and enamel. It's lovely. I wore it work the week after we beat Palace.... (I work with a lot of Palace fans)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
A small, suttle badge on your coat/jumper is an away day must. :cheers:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here