Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF donates to CPFC Foundation

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I'm really pleased to announce that the REMF is about to donate £3,750 to the CPFC Foundation.

This organization is very similar to our own Albion In The Community and the donation is a way of saying thank you for the fantastic support that we get from the Palace supporters and also, for the first time this year at the Dripping Pan a few days ago, the Crystals, the Palace cheerleaders. Everyone who was there knows what a great evening it was and I'm certain that everyone who has supported the REMF in any way whatsoever, will agree that this is well deserved. Everyone who has donated, organized or taken part in the REMF events should feel a warm glow from helping out yet another worthy cause.

The REMF goes from strength to strength and it can only do this because of the incredible support that it receives.

Thanks everyone.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
What are the CPFC people saying about the donation?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'm really pleased to announce that the REMF is about to donate £3,750 to the CPFC Foundation.

This organization is very similar to our own Albion In The Community and the donation is a way of saying thank you for the fantastic support that we get from the Palace supporters and also, for the first time this year at the Dripping Pan a few days ago, the Crystals, the Palace cheerleaders. Everyone who was there knows what a great evening it was and I'm certain that everyone who has supported the REMF in any way whatsoever, will agree that this is well deserved. Everyone who has donated, organized or taken part in the REMF events should feel a warm glow from helping out yet another worthy cause.

The REMF goes from strength to strength and it can only do this because of the incredible support that it receives.

Thanks everyone.

This is excellent news.

Anyone who was at Lewes last Friday knows what an important part Palace fans play in the success of REMF. Without them there would be no game, several of them have run the Marathon for REMF, and the Crystals spent the game wandering round selling raffle tickets.

personally I am really pleased that their efforts are being rewarded.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What a nice touch.
Well done to all concerned .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A great donation to a worthy cause and recognition to our Croydon friends who, if they were not involved the REMF would not have done what it has. The REMF just gets better and better.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

Thanks everyone.

Excellent news indeed !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A great gesture and I hope that REMF can do more in the future to recognise the the sterling work put in by the Palace fans for REMF particularly on match night.

The continuing success of the game after all these years does go along way to restoring my faith in humanity a little. It simply astonishes and delights me that more than a decade on people are still willing to put in such hard work to make sure it happens and that such a decent crowd rocks up every year to support it. It is a credit to all involved.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here