Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday Surprise!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He may be surprised that we don't just dish out signed shits willy nilly. But he well definitely be surprised when his long suffering girlfriend realises he's a **** and leaves him!

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm so used to 'disgusted' being spelled as 'discusted' that it actually looks like a typo when it's spelled correctly.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
damn, i wish i could reply to that ATC thread...

crybaby.gif

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ffs. It's easy to get signatures just go training ground one morning or arrive early at the Amex one game...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
He may be surprised that we don't just dish out signed shits willy nilly. But he well definitely be surprised when his long suffering girlfriend realises he's a **** and leaves him!

I would rather not have a signed shit. It would be a bit smelly, certainly initially. And it would have to be a pretty big one to take all those signatures. The pen would sink in, too, and blue or black ink wouldn't show up very well against the brown.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm so used to 'disgusted' being spelled as 'discusted' that it actually looks like a typo when it's spelled correctly.

Oh defiantly.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Send me a cheque for £40 and i'll send you a signed shit right away.

I've got one brewing right now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here