Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relaxed ?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most people on here seem fairly chilled, with talk of play off tickets etc. am I alone in being a little concerned about getting this much needed point at Leeds. If not I am not sure I could deal with the final day roller coaster against a Wolves side who MUST win.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
It could go pear shaped.... but I can't see two defeats.....have faith..

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Personally I think even if we fail to get any points from the last 2 games we will still qualify. All other teams are dropping points all over the place.

Beyond that, have zero confidence of winning in the semi-finals.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I am absolutely 100% feeling this. I think we have the players and the mentality. Above all Gus is exuding leadership and confidence. And Bridcutt's comments about us being better than Palace show just how confident the players are. It's the old mantra. Are you excited about winning or scared of losing? Palace and Leicester look the latter and Bolton and us the former.

I'm just dandy thanks.

If we lose on Saturday things on here will be different though, a bit like this.

11694618361fg1.gif

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Personally I think even if we fail to get any points from the last 2 games we will still qualify. All other teams are dropping points all over the place.

Beyond that, have zero confidence of winning in the semi-finals.

Glad you're not manager!!!! What a team talk that would be. Give it your best boys, got zero confidence.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Even if we lose the next 2, a Cardiff win over Bolton on Saturday gifts us a playoff place, unless there is a 16 goal swing to Bolton over the other matches.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm just dandy thanks.

If we lose on Saturday things on here will be different though, a bit like this.

View attachment 42011

Big fan of that GIF, made me chuckle, There's a fair few on here who do that anyway. Imagine what they'll be like on Saturday if we don't get a point!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Even if we lose the next 2, a Cardiff win over Bolton on Saturday gifts us a playoff place, unless there is a 16 goal swing to Bolton over the other matches.

This. Aside from the fact that we're playing well and will probably get points from our remaining games; there's also a good chance that at least 1 of the teams that can catch us will drop enough points for it not to matter.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but I was doing the predictor thingy and taking a look at standings after Saturday. I really really don't want to need a result against Wolves. Personally I think Cardiff will be on holiday and Bolton will win there too. Just sayin.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
we are going up.....we are the best team (on our day) in the group by quite a way..........and Gus knows about the big games, as do a good ammount of our players.

relax.......

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Most people on here seem fairly chilled, with talk of play off tickets etc. am I alone in being a little concerned about getting this much needed point at Leeds. If not I am not sure I could deal with the final day roller coaster against a Wolves side who MUST win.

100% agree, this is Brighton we're talking about here. Leeds have a good home record and Wolves will be fighting for their lives. Won't believe it until it's mathematically certain.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here