Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birthday surprise

goring dazza

Jul 19, 2004
Goring
Hi I've just been told by my girlfriend she has been trying to give me a surprise present for my birthday in June a signed home top from the players! Obviously this isn't a surprise now and to be honest I'm disgusted that when she has tried to do this she has not been responded to and then when contacted again been told this can only be done for local charitable causes and exceptional circumstances! I am disgusted being a fan since a child watching my first game in 1977 that no one can be bothered to reply and then say you cant and give the above reasons! She did the same for her dad with West Ham and was done without any problems! All she had to do was make 2 phone calls and send a cheque to cover the price of the top with West Ham but the team I've supported all my life don't seem interested! To be honest i don't want one now that i know and that the club have so little regard for there supporters! I am truly disappointed for my girlfriend who was trying to do this as a lovely surprise!!!!!! Darren

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I have followed up on this. I am sorry you feel the way you do about the club, but we are unable to offer this as a service to fans via the shop, because of the sheer volume of requests we have. Therefore the decision has been made to keep the signed shirts for charity causes and lead sponsors (of which the players sign a huge number each month).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here