Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi- Setting the record straight

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Amongst all the media coverage recently regarding our Spanish/Latino contingent I just wanted to point something out that some of you may or may not already know.
At Christmas time there was a seagulls pod cast which included Orlandi speaking about his background and upbringing etc etc on this pod cast HE said himself he is actually Italian NOT Spanish. He grew up in Spain etc etc but both his parents are from Italy.

Ciao Bella

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Which part of that didn't we already know? So I can feel straightened by your record.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Which part of that didn't we already know? So I can feel straightened by your record.

Glad your on the Bobby. Skysports don't for starters neither does The Argus. I let you go now

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Perhaps make this a thread of things that most people already know, but a few people won't:

Leo Ulloa's first name is actually JOSE
Liam Bridcutt played against us in that famous youth game where we beat Chelsea at Withdean
Zigor Aranalde has returned to the club as Chief Scout

Nobody will admit to not knowing that on here but maybe I should know better - good facts by the way!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Everytime I see or hear Orlandi I feel a little less unstraight.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
He is officially Spanish though. He does consider himself Italian, but calling him Spanish isn't wrong.

I haven't seen his passport/s I cant comment but as stated before he said it not me...maybe he is confused too?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Too complicated for me, just take the midpoint - he's French.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Perhaps make this a thread of things that most people already know, but a few people won't:

Leo Ulloa's first name is actually JOSE
Liam Bridcutt played against us in that famous youth game where we beat Chelsea at Withdean
Zigor Aranalde has returned to the club as Chief Scout

I actually didn't know that. When did that happen?

Dec 29, 2011
I haven't seen his passport/s I cant comment but as stated before he said it not me...maybe he is confused too?

Who is confused? No-one is confused. This thread is shit, everyone knows Orlandi considers himself Italian. It's not thread worthy and has been discussed many times before. However being born in Spain (and working there) he probably holds a Spanish passport so referring to him as a "Spanish midfielder" isn't wrong.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Who is confused? No-one is confused. This thread is shit, everyone knows Orlandi considers himself Italian. It's not thread worthy and has been discussed many times before. However being born in Spain (and working there) he probably holds a Spanish passport so referring to him as a "Spanish midfielder" isn't wrong.

Angry boy arnt you? Why you writing so much if its shit and why so agg? Its a post get over it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here