Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

400 Season tickets sold since Saturday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It used to be amusing, now its just tedious. Same old threads, same old arguments, same old bollocks. The bitterness on there is almost suffocating. I just peruse it now and then now, to wallow in their angst and horror at what Wurzel has done to them. That is MOST enjoyable.

:thumbsup:

I never go on their forums-unless it's going into meltdown over some disaster and I feel like a chuckle at their expense.

Now, is there a manager of the year vote we can nominate Wurzel for?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
It used to be amusing, now its just tedious. Same old threads, same old arguments, same old bollocks. The bitterness on there is almost suffocating. I just peruse it now and then now, to wallow in their angst and horror at what Wurzel has done to them. That is MOST enjoyable.

:thumbsup:

Yep - me too. Used to enjoy the Away End on the BBS but now it's got a bit silly...and anyway their main board is a far more enjoyable voyeuristic treat these days!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yep - me too. Used to enjoy the Away End on the BBS but now it's got a bit silly...and anyway their main board is a far more enjoyable voyeuristic treat these days!

Oh boy is it ever. And thats before you even get to their owneer going on there, getting into arguments with fans, threatening them with legal action, and then whinging when someone "neg reps" him :lolol:

Palace - the gift that just keeps on giving. If they drop out of the playoffs, that messageboard will IMPLODE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here