Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

400 Season tickets sold since Saturday.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The renewal rate is about 90-95% isn't it?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
1,100 failed to renew is quoted as fact, so that leaves the 5? waiting lists & now + 400

The club needs to get its act together , I and my two kids have been on the waiting list for ages ,we've heard nothing, then on Saturday we hear that they are on general sale ,luckily we bought the tickets there and then, but the club potentially could have missed out on two young fans for the future.

I'm not sure there can be a waiting list, a guy in our office applied for one for the first time yesterday morning and got his forms and seat number in the post this morning.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
People on the waiting list for this season were meant to be given priority before they went on general sale. So 1,100 failed to renew, 400 completely new ones plus however many were on the waiting list (?). It looks like we will definitely have a record number of ST holders next season, esp with 3 months more to flog them!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Back in the day when I used to plague the Palace BBS, they started with "You'll never get it built" then it was "Well you'll never fill it" Then it was "With all those plastic fans the sales will plummet in your second season". I wonder what they are saying now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Back in the day when I used to plague the Palace BBS, they started with "You'll never get it built" then it was "Well you'll never fill it" Then it was "With all those plastic fans the sales will plummet in your second season". I wonder what they are saying now.

"You'll be bankrupt soon"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The club needs to get its act together , I and my two kids have been on the waiting list for ages ,we've heard nothing, then on Saturday we hear that they are on general sale ,luckily we bought the tickets there and then, but the club potentially could have missed out on two young fans for the future.
I agree, they should treat all new fans equally, but sadly you got left out as they put a mark against Chelsea fans.

I think they're just calling us plastics now. Bless.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm still on the waiting list, and have heard nothing. There's a vacant seat next to my family, and I'll be upset if the general sale new STHs have taken these seats. What was the point of a waiting list and paying £20? I've not had a chance to get into the shop since Saturday. ???

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
The latest is......if you're not in the Prem in 3 years you'll be playing in a half empty stadium.

:shrug:

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm still on the waiting list, and have heard nothing. There's a vacant seat next to my family, and I'll be upset if the general sale new STHs have taken these seats. What was the point of a waiting list and paying £20? I've not had a chance to get into the shop since Saturday. ???

Errr ring the ticket office? Surely you can do that?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Errr ring the ticket office? Surely you can do that?

Normally I'd agree when people start moaning they haven't had everything put on plate for them but paying 20 quid to go on a waiting list should entitle you to some sort of customer service!

Normally I'd agree when people start moaning they haven't had everything put on plate for them but paying 20 quid to go on a waiting list should entitle you to some sort of customer service!

I really am missing something here, a mate rang up yesterday morning about a season ticket having not been on the list and got his DD forms and seat number this morning. How can there be a list?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I'm not expecting everything on a plate, but last time I phoned to enquire I was told they'd ring me by the Blackpool game. I've tried to ring a few times since and been on hold for ages and given up.

What was the point in paying £20?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I really am missing something here, a mate rang up yesterday morning about a season ticket having not been on the list and got his DD forms and seat number this morning. How can there be a list?

As far as I'm aware, there's always been a waiting list for season tickets which the club charged 20 quid to join. 20 quid it appears you may as well have a lit a fag with.

DanielT

Definitely phone in. your £20 comes off the cost of the ticket but it does seem to be pointless unless they emailed you to come in before they went on general sale

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here