Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JLS splitting up......

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd quite like Justin Bieber to split up.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I think it's now time for a Green Wing gif.

tumblr_inline_mjfdyaPx6y1qz4rgp.gif

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Durex- JLS may be splitting up, but their condoms won't :thumbsup:

Always thought that was kind of a strange marketing tie up. I couldn't see teenage boys (or any men, in fact) wanting to go out and buy JLS johnnies. A few girls might buy them, I suppose, simply because they have JLS on the packet. But is that going to make them any more likely to get used for their intended purpose?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
My favourite is the the one with bulging eyes and a hat.
images

Here he is minus the hat.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
If you want a laugh, go on their Twitter page and click on the tweet which announces their "important message" and look at the replies - hundreds of teenage girls appear to be cutting up their JLS hoodies as we speak.

Its a bit of a shame as they could actually sing, just need Wand Erection and Bieber to go away and everything is good.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It's no suprise though is it, pop bands get flogged to death & always have done.

When they are not recording their minimum one album a year they are touring. But that's major record labels for you, zero respect for the artist, 100% respect for maximising revenue streams.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They are the first X Factor act to successfully finish their contract. Leona Lewis was moved onto a different contract and every other act has been dropped!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it's now time for a Green Wing gif.
Green Wing :love:

Always thought that was kind of a strange marketing tie up. I couldn't see teenage boys (or any men, in fact) wanting to go out and buy JLS johnnies.
Indeed, it wouldn't get me in the mood - was it instead just a way of using JLS to say 'condoms are good, you should wear them' and then expecting people to buy the non JLS version?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here