Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thought it was meant to be hot today.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Well,here on the coast near Chichester it is bloody cold,damp and misty.
God knows what it will be like when the weather turns colder on Friday and Saturday.

Grrr and Brrr!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Sunny in London... :rolleyes:

BIm2tOWCMAMAH7B.jpg:large

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
God knows what it will be like when the weather turns colder on Friday and Saturday.

Grrr and Brrr!

Got up, put on some shorts, then looked outside. grrr and brrr as you say

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm off down to Hove for a dip in the sea in a mo, although little willie isn't too keen. Big Albion towel coming with me.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Grrr and Brrr!

Travelling up this morning on the train, there was 50 yards vis with fog up to Gatwick - completely sunny and hot there-on upwards to Londinium Town. Looks quite lovely out the window in the city.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
For the whole of next week BBC weather has this symbol:

10.png

I swear they use it only when they haven't a clue what the weathers going to be like.

Yep, just the same as saying "there is a 55% chance of rain today" basically saying that it may rain, but then again, it might not.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I was in London yesterday and it was scorchio. Proper hot, like being abroad.

Yes, it was. Interestingly, when I got off the train back in Shoreham last night, although it was still clear blue sky, the air temp was far lower than it had been in London.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Same when I got off the train in Brighton, it was quite a relief, cause walking through London in my black suit, way overdressed was getting so uncomfortable.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
It's a sea fret. Caused by the lack of wind and a cold sea. The heat up country lifts the air which drags the damp air inland to replace it.

I may be wrong, but I would have thought a sea fret would have been coastal, mostly south of the downs - as I said earlier, when I went through at 6:30 it stretched right up to Gatwick, then suddenly cleared.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here