Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newhaven Town.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He's assistant manager at Peacehaven, doesn't play though I don't think.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was there that day and at the evening reception at the Yatch Club that evening. George Best, a friend of Phil Carlo, was brilliant spending ages signing autographs and chatting during. He was there with his dark haired girlfriend and son Calum (who kicked a ball around outside). I remember someone shoving some cash into his hand saying "this is for all the fun you've given us", later Bestie quietly gave the cash to someone to put in the charity.

Is that a young Kevin Webster (Corrie) in the bottom picture - top row 4th from left?

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
But could they do it on a wet Tuesday night against Barcelona?

No idea. But after this afternoon I'll be able to tell you whether they can do it on a chilly, grey afternoon in Littlehampton. Couldn't get to Leeds so thought I'd head for this top of the table clash instead, The Marigolds only need a point to clinch the title.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Robbo' Jnr was, indeed, playing for Newhaven. Finished 1-0 to Littlehampton, who clinch the Division 2 title. Not a great deal between the sides on a bumpy, dry pitch, but the home team just about deserved the win.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Shows just how bad the Sussex County League has become, seen them twice this season and swear to God I've seen better Sunday league sides.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here