Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stinks

bernardo

Nov 2, 2012
At 4pm my son and i wait in the bus-stop after going to the park and five kids no more than 13 years of age with the Hove Park school uniform pass by. Very nice guys, but the one at the front, whose got the look in his eyes of a leader, someone who could do so much good for his people, is smoking a joint. I want to tell him that in the mountains in South America the miners chew the leaves of the coca perhaps because Nature has put it there for some reason, that the shaman eat the ayaguasca perhaps to bring relief to their tribe. I want to tell him that that stuff stays in your mind for years even after you stop. That the guy whose sold him that crap has a complex of inferiority and all that he wants to do is to bring him down to his own level by taking his will power. 50 minutes later at St. Ann's well playground we leave because of the ganja smoke coming out the slide castle. Same thing: group of nice kids, girls and boys, polite, minding their own bussiness. No older than 15. What a shame...on everyone.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
So do you not take your son to the park as often as you should (if you did you would already know this) or are you just wishing that you were still a kid.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think, from the way that the OP has written, he may have been stood a little too close to the smoke :D

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
At 4pm my son and i wait in the bus-stop after going to the park and five kids no more than 13 years of age with the Hove Park school uniform pass by. Very nice guys, but the one at the front, whose got the look in his eyes of a leader, someone who could do so much good for his people, is smoking a joint. I want to tell him that in the mountains in South America the miners chew the leaves of the coca perhaps because Nature has put it there for some reason, that the shaman eat the ayaguasca perhaps to bring relief to their tribe. I want to tell him that that stuff stays in your mind for years even after you stop. That the guy whose sold him that crap has a complex of inferiority and all that he wants to do is to bring him down to his own level by taking his will power. 50 minutes later at St. Ann's well playground we leave because of the ganja smoke coming out the slide castle. Same thing: group of nice kids, girls and boys, polite, minding their own bussiness. No older than 15. What a shame...on everyone.

Was it this lad?

download (22).jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here