Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs for Leeds?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Friday planning on popping in the Brewery Tap, North Bar, Northern Monkey may make it round to the Duck the Pin. Fancy a late afternoon session possibly a curry or Reds BBQ for a decent feed.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Friday planning on popping in the Brewery Tap, North Bar, Northern Monkey may make it round to the Duck the Pin. Fancy a late afternoon session possibly a curry or Reds BBQ for a decent feed.

Reds BBQ is a must, nothing quite like the sight of [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] eating ribs!

Jimmy Grimble

[MENTION=63]Goring Gull[/MENTION] - do you know of any decent pubs up there with a jukebox? I've browsed the web and found a few but an NSC recommendation would probably be better.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Reds BBQ is a must, nothing quite like the sight of [MENTION=687]Carrot Cruncher[/MENTION] eating ribs!

Will be worth popping by reds to get on the waiiting list mid afternoon should get in for 7 then they always have a long waiting list and you can't book

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
[MENTION=63]Goring Gull[/MENTION] - do you know of any decent pubs up there with a jukebox? I've browsed the web and found a few but an NSC recommendation would probably be better.

Thats a question and a half and one i'm struggling to awnser in the city centre, There are a couple in Holbeck and Headingley but you will have to bus or taxi it out to those. I'll have a word round at work tommorrow for some tips.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
If anyone is coming up on the Friday, I can recommend this place for drinks -

The Hop Leeds > Home

It's near the station behind the Hilton. More importantly it's near to this place...

A unique dining experience. | Fazenda Rodizio Bar Grill

Which is a Brazilian steak house. Be warned - you will need some elasticated waistband trousers - you will be stuffed, but so very happy!

Great places went to one in Huddersfield Saturday night - Botafogo - would agree on the elasticated trousers.

Jimmy Grimble

Thats a question and a half and one i'm struggling to awnser in the city centre, There are a couple in Holbeck and Headingley but you will have to bus or taxi it out to those. I'll have a word round at work tommorrow for some tips.

Cheers mate. The couple I think I've found on-line are Spencers Bar and The Regent - can you confirm if they do? What are they like if you've been to either?

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
From memory of an old pub crawl Spencer's was a bit rough!

Headingley is always a good option, always plenty of the fairer sex around!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Leeds is such s great city for drinking. Some cracking boozers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here