Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CARNAGE in DICKS today

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
EVERYONE knows I'm a MAN of honour and I PROMISED before the END of the season I would DO something about THAT horrible PORTRAIT of the potless pillock DICK Tight in Dicks bar. My ARS went in this AFTERNOON in FULL battle MODE and whilst THEY kept the POLISH barmaid distracted I DEFACED the portrait again JUST AS I PROMISED.

dicktight.jpg

Of COURSE I was SUSSED out and CHASED down the STAIRS and NOT saying it was DELIBERATE but I was nearly MOWED down by this big WHITE car who AIMED straight at me. LUCKILY he only CLIPPED me and as HE sped off I got his number plate 'K9LUA' and not SHORE who it belongs to BUT it must be one of the potless pillocks COHORTS like the Clipboard KID many years ago.

UP THE ARS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't believe you waste so many minutes typing this shit out, to be honest. have you really nothing better to do?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
That is HILARIOUS. Please do keep posting this sort of stuff. It MAKES my dAy. :laugh:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
EVERYONE knows I'm a MAN of honour and I PROMISED before the END of the season I would DO something about THAT horrible PORTRAIT of the potless pillock DICK Tight in Dicks bar. My ARS went in this AFTERNOON in FULL battle MODE and whilst THEY kept the POLISH barmaid distracted I DEFACED the portrait again JUST AS I PROMISED.

View attachment 41958

Of COURSE I was SUSSED out and CHASED down the STAIRS and NOT saying it was DELIBERATE but I was nearly MOWED down by this big WHITE car who AIMED straight at me. LUCKILY he only CLIPPED me and as HE sped off I got his number plate 'K9LUA' and not SHORE who it belongs to BUT it must be one of the potless pillocks COHORTS like the Clipboard KID many years ago.

UP THE ARS

Some respect wouldn't go amiss.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

View attachment 41958

UP THE ARS

Who is this idiot

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

View attachment 41958

UP THE ARS

Nice way of helping to show some appreciation for someone that helped save our club you bellend

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can't believe you waste so many minutes typing this shit out, to be honest. have you really nothing better to do?

To be fair, this is the first one for a while that has actually worked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here