Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Surrey County Cricket Club vs Sussex County Cricket Club *** Offical Match Thread

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
1358871689_page.jpg vs sussexccc.JPG

The Kia Oval
Wednesday 24th April to Saturday 28th April
11am Start

Any one else going up to the Oval tomorrow?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
***Surrey County Cricket Club vs Sussex County Cricket Club *** Offical Match T

Anybody going?

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Looked through the fixture list the other day and noticed there are no matches for Lancashire, I assume the cricket authorities have realized they are the best team in the world and have decided to award them the championship without them having to play any matches.:)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Our line-up looks so WEAK on paper, and I think if we stay up it's a massive acheivement. I'm not fooled by our win up at Yorkshire. Still think we'll struggle to stay up, I do hope I'm wrong though. I reckon Hamilton-Brown will have an incredible season, though.

Tinpot Man.

Apr 14, 2013
Patcham.
I disagree Paxton Dazo.. I feel the win will do wonder to the squad and staff. Hamilton-Brown looks like he can step up and make the team have a top season. confidant in the side and im suree we will do well.

fisons

Feb 21, 2005
I'll be there. More in hope than expectation.

PS Dont suppose we can end the very funny joke which is the way NSC reports on Sussex Cricket?! No - thought not.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I'll be there. More in hope than expectation.

PS Dont suppose we can end the very funny joke which is the way NSC reports on Sussex Cricket?! No - thought not.
If only it was a joke Fisons. I hope you've made other plans for Friday and Saturday.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think Surrey will bat first so I reckon he will be out for 12 at approximately two minutes after tea on Thursday and then again, this time for 16, at about 11.03 on Friday.
highly probable scenario as his twin assaults on Chris Gayle's world record unfortunately come to premature endings... it is T20 isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here