Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall v Blackburn

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
What result do we want tonight?

I would like to see a draw, so that both teams are still involved in the relegation struggle.
This would then mean that Palace have to play three teams still fighting for survival.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Blackburn loss, so they'll pretty much have to throw everything at the Nigels on Saturday.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Blackburn loss so they need a win v Palace.

Millwall will want to beat Palace regardless of if they are safe or not

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Only one result.....a Millwall win. Blackburn must have something to play for when they entertain Palace on Saturday

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Difficult one .. Millwall have 1 maybe 2 too many points but a draw for me. Keeps them both (just) still with stuff to play for with 2 big Palarse games coming up as well as Wall v Forest

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Draw or Milwall win - Blackburn need to be still in the relegation dogfight this weekend.

Blackburn loss, so they'll pretty much have to throw everything at the Nigels on Saturday.

:thumbsup: Millwall will bust a gut to beat Alice whether they are up or not, unfortunately Blackburn won't unless their own fate is still undecided.

Millwall win please or draw at worse..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Only one result.....a Millwall win. Blackburn must have something to play for when they entertain Palace on Saturday
Blackburn loss so they need a win v Palace.

Millwall will want to beat Palace regardless of if they are safe or not
I think that covers it. It would also be very funny if Blackburn did go down.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Millwall win, sends Blackburn deeper into relegation woes so then they must beat Palace at the weekend.

Millwall will then lose at the weekend, which will in turn make them want to beat Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here