Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:lol: cue the bedwetters. Should be preparing for Leeds

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Think the bedwetters are too worried at the moment about wolves fans rampaging on the 4th to be honest :lolol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Revista de la Liga at 630pm, no doubt he will tell us how he loves Italian football and wants to manage Juventus

Classic Ernest. :lolol:

Gus talking about football is always worth a watch. I wish he'd stick to JUST talking about football...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I cant believe he keeps whoring himself out like this, so disrespectful:lolol:

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Thought he came across well, and sure he spoke about ambition, but you could tell that he was proud of his team, and the style of play which he believes in so much

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Must get my eyes tested. Could have swore it said " Gus on The Sky at Night". Even he can't stand in for Sir Patrick Moore.

He'd only go on about how other star gazers have a bigger budget for telescopes.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Breaking News - Brighton to sign Spaniards from La Liga in the summer! Different players depending on which league we are in!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thought he came across well, and sure he spoke about ambition, but you could tell that he was proud of his team, and the style of play which he believes in so much

He was pleased when they showed our highlights with the moves leading up to the goals.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He didn't say anything he hasn't said before when asked the same old question.
Never thought I'd see highlights of the Albion shown on a programme dedicated to La Liga. We are so flair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here