Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Spanish Dave - in the (goalscoring) form of his life!

0 Not allowed!
    Seeing Dave creep up the goal scoring table for Albion, caused me to check out his previous form in front of goal. The stats show that he's enjoying himself in England:

Bilbao - 12 goals in 118 apps
    Osasuna - 11 goals in 78 apps
    Albion - 9 goals in 29 apps

There have been so many highlights this amazing season, but for me the best thing so far has been the evolution of Dave from Spain. Since he blossomed during the Millwall game he's been so, so good. So good in fact that I've felt the need to start a thread for the first time ever on NSC (it's only taken about 12 years).

Sign him up Gus please!!!!
    "Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?" :guitar:

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Withdeano View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      There have been so many highlights this amazing season, but for me the best thing so far has been the evolution of Dave from Spain.
      But what does he do?
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.
      [Insert witty title here] shaolinpunk's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Don't forget this is his first season outside of a top division so you would perhaps expect him to, if he settled in, have a decent return compared to previous years
      Error;; File 'KateUptonBouncing.gif' not loaded. Click HERE to open image

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by shaolinpunk View Post
      Don't forget this is his first season outside of a top division so you would perhaps expect him to, if he settled in, have a decent return compared to previous years
      Well, that's burst your bubble Withdeano!

0 Not allowed!
      Harsh

0 Not allowed!
      Ha, yes it did a bit. I didn't think of that , but hey, my admiration for SD remains undiminished!!
      "Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?" :guitar:
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I think thats a fair point, Bridge has also scored more goals than he has previously, however it does not stop this being a great achievement, as we all no the Championship is a very tough league and a lot of the teams in this league could compete in top divisions around Europe IMO.

Spanish Dave has been brilliant for us, if we go up and he gets anything like a return for us like that, he will have taken the Prem by storm.

0 Not allowed!
      Talking about spaniards, here is another one, I am a lifelong Real Sociedad supporter but I have Brighton & Hove Albion as my English team, why would you wonder?
      Well, to start with, we share same colours, a lovely stadium (ours is a bit older than yours) San sebastian is a lovely seaside town in the north of Spain as Brighton is and also I have been working at the stadium the last few months ha ha Thanks Albion.
      I really hope you go up, nice team, very good football and support.

Go seagulls !!!!!
      [Insert witty title here] shaolinpunk's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gaviota View Post
      Talking about spaniards, here is another one, I am a lifelong Real Sociedad supporter but I have Brighton & Hove Albion as my English team, why would you wonder?
      Well, to start with, we share same colours, a lovely stadium (ours is a bit older than yours) San sebastian is a lovely seaside town in the north of Spain as Brighton is and also I have been working at the stadium the last few months ha ha Thanks Albion.

Go seagulls !!!!!
      Welcome
      Error;; File 'KateUptonBouncing.gif' not loaded. Click HERE to open image

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gaviota View Post

Go seagulls !!!!!
      Grassy Ass!