Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haywards Heath loud speaker last night ?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Please tell me I dreamt this. 00:30 last night, woke me up. Sounded like some North Korean propaganda going on, but I believe I heard the word "vote Wilson " or something. I seriously doubt it did happen but if it did, I want revenge for this outrage. NSC ers in HH ?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I was awake at that time but didn't hear anything. Depends where you 'think' you heard. I'm down by the Priory just off the roundabout and all was quiet here......

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Was that Harold Wilson the big friend of the miners who closed more mines than Thatcher if you believe the Daily Mail?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I was awake at that time but didn't hear anything. Depends where you 'think' you heard. I'm down by the Priory just off the roundabout and all was quiet here......

Can confirm nothing near the priory. I am a crap sleeper and wake when the cat farts and i
slept till 6

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
So just mentioned this to someone and they reckon they heard it and are positive it was canvassers.
So, who's more mental? Them for thinking that people canvass for elections at half past midnight or me for thinking its even remotely possible?

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
So just mentioned this to someone and they reckon they heard it and are positive it was canvassers.
So, who's more mental? Them for thinking that people canvass for elections at half past midnight or me for thinking its even remotely possible?

There you go. Thanks folks. I knew I wasn't going bonkers. In that case it's bloody outrageous. Now to find those responsible.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It would be a brave canvasser using a loudspeaker in Haywards Heath at half midnight.

Especially urging the "heart of mid Sussex" to vote for a dead labour leader.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here