Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
How they selling ? Have we done the 2nd batch yet, hope there is some left when I call ticket office tomorrow ???

Jimmy Grimble

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How do you know that?
There was a post on here last week saying we had already sold over 2000. A few days later a seperate poster stated that the ticket office said there were only a few hundred left - this was before the Blackpool game

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'd buy in advance personally - as of Saturday pm we had sold 2200. Suspect 200 may have gone today so likely we will shift all 3000

Not sure where you get your info from, ticket office said on Saturday we had sold 800 as of Friday evening !!

That would be over 1,000 now and I expect another few hundred to sell this week, as well as POTG which will probably happen.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Are the seats in the 'cheese slice' as when we lost 3-1 in League One and other previous years, or on the side being the same as last year?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just saying what the ticket office told me !!

Which it could possibly be a load of crap knowing them, either way The Major is now having a fit about not knowing our attendance before hand !!

Are the seats in the 'cheese slice' as when we lost 3-1 in League One and other previous years, or on the side being the same as last year?

Same as last year according to my ticket.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not sure where you get your info from, ticket office said on Saturday we had sold 800 as of Friday evening !!

That would be over 1,000 now and I expect another few hundred to sell this week, as well as POTG which will probably happen.

http://waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=250816&st=40#entry5883620 - not sure if you have to be a member to view or not but incase you do:

YRA2003 said:
any idea on the brighton away end sales?

Abraham Lincoln said:
lufc1994 said:
They had 800 left as of yesterday so around 2,200

LUMOT said:
2157 is that true? Doesn't our west stand away section hold 3000, if so can't see Brighton not selling them all.

Maybe they thought we only had 800 left?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here