Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just To Be Certain . . . .

el punal

. . . of a play-off place these are the ONLY two results that we need - Watford to beat Leicester on Friday evening and Leicester to draw with Forest on the last day.

Just my little "insurance policy" in a doom and gloom scenario, but realistically I'm sure that we'll be fine!

The way we played against Blackpool was an absolute joy - just keep it up for the next 5 games boys! :albion2:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
. . . of a play-off place these are the ONLY two results that we need - Watford to beat Leicester on Friday evening and Leicester to draw with Forest on the last day.

Just my little "insurance policy" in a doom and gloom scenario, but realistically I'm sure that we'll be fine!

The way we played against Blackpool was an absolute joy - just keep it up for the next 5 games boys! :albion2:

I absolutely agree.

Just to be certain and, based upon league positions currently, we NEED another three points to be involved in the play offs.

Someone please correct me !

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The easiest way (simplest to explain) is to match Bolton's result on Saturday. Then we're in.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I absolutely agree.

Just to be certain and, based upon league positions currently,we NEED another three points to be involved in the play offs.

Someone please correct me !

You are correct.

A win at Leeds will do it.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I see it thus: If Watford beat Leicester at the King Power Stadium on Friday night that means the Foxes cannot catch us. Then all we would need is for Nottingham Forest to not take maximum points away at Millwall which would result in them being unable to over-take us and we clinch a Play-Off spot regardless of how we get on.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can one of these threads be stickified?

By Friday the forum will only be 'how to get to the playoffs' & 'Can Dobbie play for/against us?'

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see it thus: If Watford beat Leicester at the King Power Stadium on Friday night that means the Foxes cannot catch us. Then all we would need is for Nottingham Forest to not take maximum points away at Millwall which would result in them being unable to over-take us and we clinch a Play-Off spot regardless of how we get on.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

This how I look at it. Will make the wolves match much less nervy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Leicester will win on Friday evening

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here