Haircut, anyone?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
904831_10151531046171702_302698954_o.jpg:eek:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
I went there once he had all these pictures on the wall you could have any style you wanted but the end result always looked the same short back and whack and often a nicked ear but he was cheap really cheap

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Always worries me if a Barbers has wigs in the window - for when the haircut goes wrong?!?!

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I went in there asking for a haircut like Roger Moore's just after 'Live & Let Die' came out. I was eight. Like every other haircut I ever asked for (Lee Majors, John Travolta, Paul Weller) I came out looking like an extra in 'Papillon'.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I went in there asking for a haircut like Roger Moore's just after 'Live & Let Die' came out. I was eight. Like every other haircut I ever asked for (Lee Majors, John Travolta, Paul Weller) I came out looking like an extra in 'Papillon'.

sorry but I am killing myself laughing ....everyone had a SB&S in there and the whole place smelled of cats
nevertheless a great place and that bloody cat always came out and sat on my lap........and I have never been able to get rid of the bloody things since:lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here