Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking for a weekly kickabout?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Hi all,

A while back I was organising a weekly kickabout/friendly game at Waterhall pitches on a Thursday night. I managed to get some NSC members along to this, and all in all it was good fun and a good way to get some exercise

Unfortunately due to a lot of previous participants moving away and losing our slot at Waterhall this stopped, however I'm now looking to start it up again, this time in Hassocks. However, we are still lacking players, so hoping some people may be interested on here.....

It is free to all, regardless of age or ability. The majority of us are twenties-thirties and are of an average ability

Currently looking at a Wednesday night slot at 8-9pm, using the freedom leisure 3g pitch they have down there. It is £4 each for the hour

If you're interested - leave me a pm or reply to the post and I'll get back to you

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
There's a weekly kick about in wish park with NSC members nout serious but a bit of fun all ages go your welcome to join that.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
No longer wish park, for some odd reason they thought hove lawns was a better location, and went back there.

OP, I'd be interested once I've got myself a job.

But it started there and after a few near accidents with the cars and motorbikes and randoms stopping to have a BBQ in the penalty box it was moved. Strange.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
It is free to all, regardless of age or ability. The majority of us are twenties-thirties and are of an average ability

Speaking as someone who is closer to 50 than 40 and who played down at Waterhall with [MENTION=13422]willyfantastic[/MENTION], I can confirm the bit about age or ability. (It is also good fun). :thumbsup:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd love a kickabout if there is still one on hove lawns/wish park though reading above doesn't make it clear whether this is still happening (or where)...anyone able to clarify?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I'd love a kickabout if there is still one on hove lawns/wish park though reading above doesn't make it clear whether this is still happening (or where)...anyone able to clarify?

It's not currently going on any more. We need fresh blood!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
if i were to switch the venue BACK to Waterhall - could some of the people here who have shown interest in playing in hove be able to get there?

I could, though I feel I must emphasise my lack of actual abilty, I'm more Molango than Messi...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here