Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P/O Semi 1st leg dates...... 9th and 10th May, but who plays on which date?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
I think its like this below on the 9th and 10th.......but what game is on what date?

6th v 3rd

5th v 4th

thanks, and sorry if the above needs correcting...

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I was going to ask the same. My presumption was:

9th: 3rd v 6th
10th: 4th v 5th

I want to go to a gig on the 9th and tickets are selling fast.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I think its like this below on the 9th and 10th.......but what game is on what date?

6th v 3rd

5th v 4th

thanks, and sorry if the above needs correcting...

It depends who the teams are.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you mean sky and the police will choose once the teams are known? and this information won't be known till after 5th May?
No. Basically, the FA speak to the 4 clubs and make their decision based on backhanders. Sure they want you to believe it's down to tv and police, but don't believe everything the press tell you.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
you mean sky and the police will choose once the teams are known? and this information won't be known till after 5th May?

Pretty much

I tweeted the Football League a couple of weeks ago asking which game would be when and they said it wouldn't be decided until they knew which teams would be playing each other

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pretty much

I tweeted the Football League a couple of weeks ago asking which game would be when and they said it wouldn't be decided until they knew which teams would be playing each other

I cant imagine Brighton being allowed to play Palace on a Friday night.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I wish they wouldd decide earlier - it's my birthday on the 9th so I want to know if I'm watching football that night then going out for for dinner/cinema on the Friday or vice versa

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Ive got Micky Flanagan tickets for Thursday 9th and a wedding on the 10th. So I need to know if I need to buy more Mickey tickets.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Ive got Micky Flanagan tickets for Thursday 9th and a wedding on the 10th. So I need to know if I need to buy more Mickey tickets.

Buy more tickets from where? It will have sold out months ago...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here