Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves Tickets Remaining

Here we go for the last home game on the season.....

Of course, there WILL be the play off semi.

But now, there are just 12 tickets showing as available.

We have already had the splatterings in the WSU and north. We may have a few in the ESU. I would also expect 2/3 of S1B to become available and maybe 6 or 7 columns in S1G (east side).

But, if all these did come online, there would be a danger we might have more than 28500 bums on seats.

Is there a chance planning will allow our capacity to increase in the next 13 days? We have proved very well now for a few games that 28500 is not a problem.....

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
As the ticket site is saying that you can book tickets in North Stand Middle Tier for the first time then I assume we have full capacity available for this game so potential for 30,500 for the final game!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Speaking to someone at the club on Saturday evening, it was mentioned that the limiting factor currently is transport/highways and not planning/safety related, and that we are 'very close' to resolving that.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Would be very interesting to know which match has delivered the actual highest attendance. To claim over 28000 against Blackpool was patently nonsense given the vast empty spaces - my guess is that the real highest attendance was against Arsenal - filled in corners or not. Most attendance figures since have been fantasy numbers.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Would be very interesting to know which match has delivered the actual highest attendance. To claim over 28000 against Blackpool was patently nonsense given the vast empty spaces - my guess is that the real highest attendance was against Arsenal - filled in corners or not. Most attendance figures since have been fantasy numbers.

True. And it annoys me. Can't see what the club gains from fabricating these figures. All a bit daft in my mind

True. And it annoys me. Can't see what the club gains from fabricating these figures. All a bit daft in my mind

They are not really fabricating. They are in line with other clubs and announcing numbers sold.

In the current situation, it is a little bit of a fudge, as we are not allowed more than 28500 bums on seats, so the announced attendance is always going to be the lower of either 28500 or tickets sold.

Remember, higher attendances = more sponsorship money which is only a good thing.

However, on your other point, I think the Palace game had the most bums on seats.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
it's great that every match is now sold out it creates such a good party atmosphere, fancy dress etc I like that group of 500 or so that sit in the South Stand behind the goal dressed up as blue padded seats

Ssshhhhh! Don't say too much!

Return of the Rev thinks they actually ARE empty seats AND that they don't actually get behind the team (except when we are kicking towards the north stand obviously) and sing!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Appreciate that but interesting that they are selling the North Stand Middle Tier though......if max is still 28,500 as we have been told before then where will they leave a big gap - around the Wolves fans?
He may not have been right:
Speaking to someone at the club on Saturday evening, it was mentioned that the limiting factor currently is transport/highways and not planning/safety related, and that we are 'very close' to resolving that.
Sounds good, let's have 30k!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

It is planning related (although transport is part of the problem) but Brighton Council aren't going to suddenly pitch up at the game and order people out if it's slightly over for a couple of matches.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

Maybe they have to announce the total as seats sold for tax purposes, etc?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Martin Perry on Albion Roar said they are limited to 28500 due to planning approval satisfying the Highways Agency.
As Bozza says, this is nearly sorted. Hence none of the attendances are over 28499.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

There are 30500 seats and we're only allowed to sell 28500, so even with a sellout there's always going to be 2000 spares.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here