Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium open after the Wolves match?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
(The 'bowl', as the club called it.)

Is this going to happen again?

Helped record beer sales after the Palace match, and it's another early KO.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I thought it was great hiow they did that after the Palace game. Would be good if they did it more often...especially on sunny days.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I hope so,

I loved being able to walk out onto one of the disabled platforms in the ESU after the game with a pint, watch the highlights of the game on the big screen and just take in the magnificence of our stadium.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Assuming that we do lock in a play off place then that's really going to add to the party atmosphere post match. Think it's a great idea, and can't see why they don't do it after 3pm kick offs. People stay fairly late anyway. Can it be that much harder to steward?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Listen to The Albion Roar this week. When asked if it will happen again the reply was 'Errmmm, possible but it is a little bit illegal'. I think the rule is that you are not allowed to drink in view of the pitch within an hour after a game. There must be a way to bend this rule however as was demonstrated on the Palace game.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Listen to The Albion Roar this week. When asked if it will happen again the reply was 'Errmmm, possible but it is a little bit illegal'. I think the rule is that you are not allowed to drink in view of the pitch within an hour after a game. There must be a way to bend this rule however as was demonstrated on the Palace game.

Everyone had their backs turned to the pitch, simple.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here