Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

league Two Final Day

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
More intresting is the winner takes all between Brentford and Doncaster match on the last day. Love to see the Bees nick this.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Championship maybe even more interesting. It's quite possible there will be 7/8 teams all on 54/55 points going into the last day and all needing a win to stay up and only one "6 pointer"

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If Aldershot do go down, will we still be treated to the ridiculous over exposure of the club onRadio Sussex after matches?

After the game on Saturday, from about quarter past five, almost all of the coverage was devoted to them. I understand they were just about relegated but seriously, covering a club that gets an average crowd of just over 2000and isn't even in our county is ridiculous. Why can't they be covered along with Portsmouth or Southampton?

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
If Aldershot do go down, will we still be treated to the ridiculous over exposure of the club onRadio Sussex after matches?

It is ridiculous, isn't it. We usually get back to the car and are treated to all the Aldershot rubbish on the radio. We won 6 - 1 on Saturday, but, oh no, it's all about Aldershot.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The love in with a club from another country on BBC Sussex is painful, we even get it a bit with Woking.

Hopefully with Aldershot all but down, a bit more coverage can be about Whitehawk who are about to be promoted to the Blue Square South, hopefully they get equal coverage to Eastbourne Borough.

And the last game will be an interesting one, think Dagenham and Aldershot will drop though. Also for League 1, i think Brentford will go up on the day, with Donny going up in the play-offs.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
7 Goal swing needed,player's not paid ,look's like the big A word about to surface.Opening day next season at Concord Rangers in The Ryman League i fear.

I seriously hope not. That could be the end if true. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

I wouldn't wish relegation from the league on anyone (even Palace - ok, maybe Millwall) and this year all the clubs down there I feel a soft spot for - don't ask why, I just do.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Yes and will be until Woking or Kingstonian are in a higher division and we'll never get any coverage if all 3 are in same division at some stage.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here