Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2013/14 fixture lists come out 3 weeks after Play off final

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not much time hanging around this summer waiting for the fixture lists to come out, just 21 days after a possible wembley appearance we will know if were away to Bournmouth for the 1st game of the new season or if were travelling up to Old Trafford to play Man United, to be honest I'm excited about either fixture :clap2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
We do know if we're still in the championship the first match will be at away due to pride.

Last edited:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Last went to Bournemouth in 2003? I think they beat us too! I kind of want to stay in this division as we are very competitive, would have Bournemouth, QPR and Reading, possibly Brentford as local away days but I can't help think that THIS is our shot at the big time. It might not come around again for a few years, especially as we may well lose Vicente, Bridge, Upson, Bridcutt, Dave, Bruno and maybe a few more. It's been a roller coaster this season that's for sure!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Saying that, away days at Arsenal, Spurs, Fulham, West Ham, Southampton and the trips to Old Tradford, Anfield, Goodison and the Etihad? What am I saying, bring it on!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Last went to Bournemouth in 2003? I think they beat us too! I kind of want to stay in this division as we are very competitive, would have Bournemouth, QPR and Reading, possibly Brentford as local away days but I can't help think that THIS is our shot at the big time. It might not come around again for a few years, especially as we may well lose Vicente, Bridge, Upson, Bridcutt, Dave, Bruno and maybe a few more. It's been a roller coaster this season that's for sure!

I don't know if you mean that YOU last went in 2003, but we of course played them on Jan 22nd 2011..."wheres your Eddie gone"...oh he's come back!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I thought it was the other way round (away game)? Championship starts on August 3rd, same date as Pride?

Does the Prem start on August 3 as well?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here