Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking behaviour

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
There I was, 10 minutes from the end, trying to leave the stand so I could get back home in time for Britains Got Talent, and all these people are just sitting there in the way, delaying my departure.

Dont people realise that staying until the end of the game can mean up to 20 minute delay getting home, and I didn't miss anything.

Anyway, you'd think people would be happy after a fantastic 5-1 win!

come on you Herring Gulls!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
There I was, 10 minutes from the end, trying to leave the stand so I could get back home in time for Britains Got Talent, and all these people are just sitting there in the way, delaying my departure.

Dont people realise that staying until the end of the game can mean up to 20 minute delay getting home, and I didn't miss anything.

come on you Herring Gulls!

Apparently Gus was waving at those people in your way, trying to get them to move for you. They just ignored him and kept watching the game. He was not impressed from what I hear.

there i was, 10 minutes from the end, trying to leave the stand so i could get back home in time for britains got talent, and all these people are just sitting there in the way, delaying my departure.

Dont people realise that staying until the end of the game can mean up to 20 minute delay getting home, and i didn't miss anything.

Come on you herring gulls!

soccer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here