Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6-1 and you still don't sing!!!!!!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
You obviously were not in the stadium it was jovial, fun, spontaneous singing coupled with some great randomness which all built to a fantastic atmosphere. It was so loud that the ref and the 4th offical had to cup ears to hear their radio chatter at about 70mins. Off with your fishing trip.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
My sons mate(arsenal fan ) came down from Romford for the weekend with him and wAs blown away by the stadium the team but most of all the atmos I think yesterday may have converted a new fan, he wants to come again and bring more schoolmates from Romford with him

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think the batteries in your hearing aid must need changing.

My batteries were fine. In fact, my processor (of my cochlear implant) is programmed to turn itself down when the noise is too great, which it did.

It's another "I'm leaving on the 85th minute...", "Not renewing my season ticket...", "Bad atmosphere..." fishing thread from the Rev.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
My batteries were fine. In fact, my processor (of my cochlear implant) is programmed to turn itself down when the noise is too great, which it did.

It's another "I'm leaving on the 85th minute...", "Not renewing my season ticket...", "Bad atmosphere..." fishing thread from the Rev.

Do you know off-hand what sort of decibel level it would have to reach for your implant to turn itself down?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
:angry:
Agree, the fans did Brighton proud at Anfield

In the second half as he goals against piled in, understandably, it went very subdued and quiet.
And we kept having to make way in our row for deserters leaving very early to start the 250 mile trek home.

Yesterday was immense though. All stands joining in, and a fantastic noise generated.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I did notice loads of people in the East stand not point at a bird flying, there was bucket loads of people in the south that just sat there, SAT there when we weren't scoring and as for the north? Well the north was a disgrace, couldn't hear them, left early, didn't celebrate goals. In fact the only person that i think is the only true supporter of the club is me. The rest of you are two bit, come and go JCLs just hunting the glory.

I am the support. I am the club. I AM the Albion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great atmo as per usual..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here