Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton were like Barcelona!!!!

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Yes we were good against a pretty poor Champ team. Just watching MotD with the Prem standard players makes me think we will have to go up a notch player-wise, if we go up and hope to compete. League 1 standard players from our squad have been moved on, and some Champ squad players will have to go as well, but I'm sure GP/TB will have a tete-a-tete and sort budgets and player targets :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

All those barca lads would be warming the bench here at best, if the Albion could even be bothered to look at them.

:)

:moo:

Attachments

• Barcelona 2012 230.JPG
    Barcelona 2012 230.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 545
  • 145.JPG
    145.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 588
Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
we will have to go up a notch player-wise, if we go up and hope to compete.
If we go up (a 1 in 4 chance) I imagine we'll be hoping to survive, rather than compete.
League 1 standard players from our squad have been moved on, and some Champ squad players will have to go as well, but I'm sure GP/TB will have a tete-a-tete and sort budgets and player targets :thumbsup:
You have the luxury of time when you come up from League 1, as it doesn't take a lot to survive in the Championship. Sadly, you need points asap when you get to the Premiership and can't give players that long to prove themselves.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll find out if we make the play - offs then we'll find out how good we really are.

We know that already. Absolutely nobody to have any fear of in the play-offs. Or even to have much respect for. Everybody else is running out of gas at the exact point where we're getting stronger.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That does mean half our squad are now seriously depressed :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here