Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taylor Fletcher

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Came on at half time and was subbed again mid way through the half was this as a result of his collision with TK as he looked very fed up when he came off. In fact I thought he had got a red card the way he walked off.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Came on at half time and was subbed again mid way through the half was this as a result of his collision with TK as he looked very fed up when he came off. In fact I thought he had got a red card the way he walked off.

Yes due to injury, not sure it needed a new thread however.

Jul 7, 2003
Havent seen it posted anywhere else and he didnt appear to be injured and had the hump when he went off

He was the one who collided with Kush so I would assume he was still suffering with mild concussion (haven't checked the Blackpool site to see what they have said)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Havent seen it posted anywhere else and he didnt appear to be injured and had the hump when he went off

He chose to walk off presumably as he was suffering from a delayed reaction to the clash of heads earlier. He looked decidedly unwell rather than having the hump.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He made a gesture as he walked off as if he was having trouble seeing properly.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
fat mess

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That was probably what I mistook for a gesture at his manager for taking him off, not that he had done anything when he was on the pitch other than collide with TK. He was good for them when they went up to the Premier.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Well, he was quite complimentary about us.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366566117.012439.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

This. He kinda waved his hand in front of his face as if to suggest he was having problems with his vision (he had made a very niggly challenge that could have easily been a foul and at least a yellow, but if he was still a little groggy from his collision with kuszczak I think it's an understandable foul).

Jimmy Grimble

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

....just after he'd kicked the ball out for a throw-in 2 yards from the corner flag, the ref awarded them the throw-in , and they took it from 20 yards up the pitch.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Did what he was sent on to do take out our Keeper ****ing dirty northern barstads ,then taken off as he is shit

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
....just after he'd kicked the ball out for a throw-in 2 yards from the corner flag, the ref awarded them the throw-in , and they took it from 20 yards up the pitch.

This.............Was a sympathy throw in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here