Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Celtic

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Couldn't see a thread on it but Celtic have somehow, incredibly, won the SPL.

Some great footage of their supporters celebrating on the BBC earlier - in other news I'm about to crack open the champers after beating my 9 month old nephew in an arm wrestle.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Some great footage of their supporters celebrating on the BBC earlier - in other news I'm about to crack open the champers after beating my 9 month old nephew in an arm wrestle.

:lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Against all odds, with a budget 10x that of the competition, the coaching and management skills of genius Lennon got them over line.

As Kris Commons stated on 5live earlier .... Lennon is just a winner and a really nice guy.

Tonight Commons and Co must feel 10 feet tall ..... Champions, of the most lopsided division in world football. Wow.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
It must have been tough, there is a very good contingent of strong, reliable team in the Scottish big 1.

If anything, it's taken them far, far too long.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A fantastic achievement against almost overwhelming odds. At the start of the season who could possibly have believed that they could win the Scottish League? No one gave them a prayer. Now can they beat Hibs and do the double? It would be absolutely incredible but no more than their long-suffering, success-starved supporters deserve.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Anyone think it would be better if Celtic did join the English football league, and as a by-product, the SPL actually became competitive? I know it's been spoken about a lot of th years, but what is the point of the SPL now, surely?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Scottish football is shit, i dont care who wins, infact does anyone care what goes on north of the border?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
On another note Scottish premier league attendances yesterday
Kilmarnock 3,572
St mirren 4,002

Well done mighty Celtic (Goliath) beating 11 David's week in week out how can you seriously be that overjoyed about winning the title this year without Rangers taking part

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Yep, well done on winning a double sided coin toss. The most pointless thing in British sport.

Scottish football should be stripped of any semblance of credibility it is hanging on to.

Farcical events up there, even worse when the SPL (Celtic) tries to engineer a move to keep the only team capable of challenging them in the bottom league even though they romped it.

Pathetic league, pathetic supporters, pathetic governing body.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

:lolol:

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
With that American Football thing, am I right in saying the the NFL mix up the league after each season and the Super Bowl winners get last pick of the best players. Maybe The Scottish champions (whoever they might be each year ;) should give half their players away on loan. Or something.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I bet I just bet, it's just a hunch though, that maybe Celtic might just win the Scottish premier league again next season
Might put some money on it now might get better odds if I get in early

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Who would have thought it?

I bet I just bet, it's just a hunch though, that maybe Celtic might just win the Scottish premier league again next season
Might put some money on it now might get better odds if I get in early

Rubbish, there is no way you could know this without having some sort of inside info, nobody could predict the winner of a highly competitive league like the the ELIITE Scottish league unless some sort of match fixing is going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here