Last time Wolves were relegated to the third tier

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was on May 4, 1985 - at Brighton...

4th May 1985 Albion 5 1 Wolves

4th May 2013 Albion v Wolves ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I remember Tommy Docherty was their manager at the time and joked after the game "at least it was close". They were terrible that season.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
That feels like a very odd coincidence. Gotta hope for the same result, be a lovely way to make the playoffs.

D

Deleted User X18H

Was on May 4, 1985 - at Brighton...

4th May 1985 Albion 5 1 Wolves

4th May 2013 Albion v Wolves ?

We had a very small chance of promotion going into that game. Pre play -offs this was.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
These things go in cycles for every club.

Be interesting to see how many of those currently strutting self-importantly around the AMEX with LANYARDS are still here when its our turn for the downturn (in about 2035 or so, having failed to qualify for the Global Champions League for the first time in decades :lol: )

D

Deleted User X18H

These things go in cycles for every club.

Be interesting to see how many of those currently strutting self-importantly around the AMEX with LANYARDS are still here when its our turn for the downturn (in about 2035 or so, having failed to qualify for the Global Champions League for the first time in decades :lol: )

What's wrong with a LANYARD. You have to wear them in certain areas.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Almost as bad as saying you know the 'secret' wi-fi password, but not passing it on to the other supporters because you are part of the 'elite' fanbase.

D

Deleted User X18H

Almost as bad as saying you know the 'secret' wi-fi password, but not passing it on to the other supporters because you are part of the 'elite' fanbase.

It changes every week now.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I may be wrong but I think Wolves keeper that night was a promising youngster called Tim Flowers.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I may be wrong but I think Wolves keeper that night was a promising youngster called Tim Flowers.

Yes, that was his first season at Wolves so highly likely. Great keeper.

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
I remember Tommy Docherty was their manager at the time and joked after the game "at least it was close". They were terrible that season.

If memory serves correct - they didn't even score their goal did they? From what I remember we scored a fairly spectacular own goal from about 25 yards out didn't we? Can't remember who scored it though!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here