Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Argus is receiving reports of the first clashes between March for England and anti-fascist protesters outside the Sea Life Centre in Madeira Drive.

Police have intervened after a scuffle.

BIXqlUlCYAAdPd-.jpg

It's a lovely day and I think I'm not going for a Sunday afternoon stroll along the seafront today.

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
was just out for a run, and as I headed from the Peace Statue to the Pier I knew something was going on, never seen so many police on our seafront...only lived in Brighton 3 years but hey-ho. Was turned around at that ramp before the pier and headed home...does anyone know how far down the road is shut? How many protesters are expected? What is the route they are expected to march?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Is this a warm-up event for the Children's Parade?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Personally I'd rope off an area on the downs and let each of the moronic groups slug it out. Dig a big hole so they can just throw in the dead. Save a load of taxpayers money.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Argus have got a live update feed here. It looks like another peaceful family march. Why Brighton FFS?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Bet the old bill love it, bit of overtime on the coast at our expense, a mr whippy ice cream, wankers. Why don't they treat the troublemakers like they would if it was a football crowd and bang em up?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Seems like you were never intending to go for a stroll along the front, you just wanted to put this thread up.

I might have done a few years ago.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Argus reporting a young woman beaten up by the March for England cretins.

If true not nice. The same thing happened last year to one of the March For England women.

Also reporting that many Antis are being arrested and many being asked to remove their face masks.
My guess is that usually more are arrested from the counter demonstrators.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who or what are the EDL defending against England?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here