Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals on Sunday

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Tom just said, we got in at half time and said we must put it behind us, and we started well in the 2nd half, but they then scored the fourth and it was all over.
Eh, started well, we scored the fourth in the 46th minute.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tom just said, we got in at half time and said we must put it behind us, and we started well in the 2nd half, but they then scored the fourth and it was all over.
Eh, started well, we scored the fourth in the 46th minute.

I think when he said started well he meant they got in our half lol

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
I quite fancy a nice juicy steak and chips and mushroom and tomatoes for lunch.
I wonder if someone will provide one for free as I would prefer not to pay for it.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I thought it was amusing when Ince said "When they scored their fourth I was thinking 'Oh God I've got to speak to Kammy tomorrow'".

Can I suggest Mr Ince that thinking about the game may be advantageous in the future!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I wonder if someone will provide one for free as I would prefer not to pay for it.

:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sorry cant see the relevance as I dont think that anybody should have to pay for TV, having paid for a licence as decreed by the law of the land ALL TV should be included free.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Sorry cant see the relevance as I dont think that anybody should have to pay for TV, having paid for a licence as decreed by the law of the land ALL TV should be included free.

Yeah come on Sky, I DEMAND you provide us with free TV. I don't care that you'd be making a several billion pound loss a year. May I suggest not paying your staff to cut costs?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

Spot on. I really don't understand why I have to pay for petrol after stumping up for the road fund licence. Bloody disgrace!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I don't have sky because I begrudge the money it costs but sheesh c'mon, get real! What kind of totalitarian state do you want. If sky had to provide free to air programming then there would be no sky. We do live in a capitalist democracy remember.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here