Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are football hooligans always so hideously ugly?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
and also why do they think they will never get caught on camera?

Kidderminster player PUNCHED by Stockport fan during pitch invasion | Mail Online

I think the only way in which we will really be able to combat hooligans is to rate people out of 10 for looks. Say less than a 6 isn't allowed in. I know this would especially work for Brighton fans as the amount of people who boast of getting arrested at matches for being violent with the opposition are probably 4 or 5s.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
You could hypothesise that they are only hooligans BECAUSE they are hideously ugly.

You only really have three options when dealt the cards that they have: 1) become a hoolie/criminal 2) become a drunk or 3) become a professional footballer (see below).

JohnTerry.JPG

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
God they really are ugly. Favourite has to be flowerpot hat man- although he does not seem to involved.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
3rd pic down, guy on extreme right, surely the oldest hoolie ever?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
To be fair it is not really their fault, they have all got Stone Island jackets on and everyone knows that if you wear that label you HAVE to kick off. Law or summat.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
My theory is that they used to be plastic Utd or Chelsea fans, got banned from those grounds, and now have to resort to causing trouble at their local Blue Square outfit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here