Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Holder After All These Years...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I've followed Albion for years, in fact I've seen them play at 63 of the current league teams grounds (some the older versions though). I've never bought a season ticket though as I can never be assured of attending all matches, especially as I follow Harlequins Rugby Club too.

Well I've just gone and done it. W3B Row J-I'm in the roost.

P.S Looks like both Albion and Harlequins could be in the Play-Offs this year. Harlequins might be playing Leicester.. de ja vu...

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
My Company(owned by me,Dad and Brother) have a Box at Gloster RFC but i will buy my season ticket tomorrow.(not today as my doppy cousin has lost his fan number)

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
My Company(owned by me,Dad and Brother) have a Box at Gloster RFC but i will buy my season ticket tomorrow.(not today as my doppy cousin has lost his fan number)

*tries to find an excuse for making friends with Glawstergull knowing that Harlequins will be visiting Kingsholm next year*

Oooh, your own box. I've never been in a private box before. BY the way, you seem like such a nice chap...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
At lest you don't support Barf or Palace!

I'm a Barf convert ! When I first started watching rugby I chose them as my team because I love the city and have family there. I converted to Quins because I wanted to watch fairly regularly and I believe in supporting your local team (like you do). Since then though Quins have lost their very average team status, although I suspect that a Premiership Final may be just beyond us this year.

I was at Worcester yesterday, it was lovely to watch rugby in some warm spring sunshine at last !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here