Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After the game at Leeds

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Does anyone know how long it takes to get back to the city centre ? I'm looking to come up on a National Express from London and the return leaves at 18.15.

Only the ground looks a long way out and I don't know if away fans get kept back. It's one of the few grounds I've not been to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You will not be kept in and options of buses or taxis otherwise a 40 minute walk

Last edited:

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
The bus station (where Nat Express depart from) is on the edge of the city centre. Assuming the match ends around 5pm you should be fine. Get one of the shuttle buses back into the city centre that drops by the train station, then it's about a ten min fast walk. If you know the way you could walk it too in 45 mins as long as you don't dawdle!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You'd do well to make it back in time for that. I strongly recommend Megabus, a lot cheaper and the service to/from Leeds is better if anything.

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
On reflection it's 2.6 miles according to apple maps, could be a bit dicey of you don't know the way...

Can you get a different bus back?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
You'd do well to make it back in time for that. I strongly recommend Megabus, a lot cheaper and the service to/from Leeds is better if anything.

Last one is 15 minutes after the National Express coach.

I know theres a shuttle bus between Leeds Station and Elland Road costing £2.50 a return, picks up about 15 minutes away from the coach stop - since im using Megabus too ill be using this way.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
I got a similar time national express coach coming back from Leeds a few seasons back
It will be no problem, a brisk walk and you will still have 20mins spare

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Does anyone know how long it takes to get back to the city centre ? I'm looking to come up on a National Express from London and the return leaves at 18.15.

Only the ground looks a long way out and I don't know if away fans get kept back. It's one of the few grounds I've not been to.

I'll be on the same coach, leaving at 18:15. Am getting the 8:00 from Victoria, up there

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here