Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] League One - deja vu

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bournemouth got promoted today despite being less than 3 points ahead of the 2 clubs behind them. Why? Because the other two teams play each other last game of the season. And Brentford are the team in 3rd. And are at home to the team in 2nd on the last day needing a win.

It all reminds me of how we had gone up and hoped Brentford would beat Reading in 2001/2. Well I hope Brentford do it this time, because we are still more likely to be in this division next season than elsewhere and Bournemouth/Brentford would be two nice localish games next season.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Let's hope Aldershot can stay up so that little Portsmouth have a derby to look forward to.

Not liking too likely though is it? I want Aldershot relegated as maybe it will stop radio Sussex devoting/wasting so much time on them.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Bees v Donny is an all-ticket sell-out apparently. And presumable if Bees go up it'll be SRO next year for the visitors. If Peterborough stay up that'll be two grounds with terracing. What have they got at Bournemouth?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bees v Donny is an all-ticket sell-out apparently. And presumable if Bees go up it'll be SRO next year for the visitors. If Peterborough stay up that'll be two grounds with terracing. What have they got at Bournemouth?

There's an open end at Bournemouth so you can get soaking wet through. It's only used if the seats are full in the East stand which is split.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here