• 6 Barnes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Which was it?

For me it was the third by Orlandi, not so much the finish but the play which lead up to it. The move started with a Tom Ince dive in our area, went all the way to the South West corner, back into our half and switch to the East side, then a one two on the edge of the box with Orlandi to finish. For me that absolutely sums up the Poyet style of play - if a move breaks down you keep possession, go back and start again. Really hope they show the whole thing in the highlights, I rekon we made about 20 passes without blackpool touching the ball.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Orlandis was my favourite goal, the back heel and he finish with outside of his boot

Also loved it when kazenga was faced with 5 Blackpool players and managed to get through them near the end

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You missed out Hammond's.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Might change my mind after highlights but No3

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
For Buckley's i shot into the air and heralded it superb, but a rush of blood to my slightly boozy head had me virtually faint. I was out of this world, and not in the nicest feeling way, but perhaps blamed the expertness of the strike for this coming out of hypnosis feeling. Yet, it was Orlandi's that nothing class to it. Utterly spiffing.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Buckley's was hillarious. I was convinced he was concussed after having the ball slammed into his face, got up with wobbly knees. Before you know it he had the ball at his feet and space to run into. I was convinced he was going to veer off like super mark 'et trolley as the Blackpool defence parted like the Red Sea, then he produces a totally sublime, unstoppable finish. Comedy GOLD!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was the first to vote for Buckers and for a moment I was on my own against Orlandi, which was also a cracking goal.

I sit in Upper West G. Barnes put the ball through to Buckley and from where I was sitting, as soon as Will hit it, you knew it was swerving into that corner.

Marvellous Scenes.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Where the bloody hell can I watch them again?

Put you speedos on, pour yourself a Southern Comfort, lay back close your eyes and you will soon see them again and again and again.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Orlandi, Buckley, Barnes x1, Spanish Dave, Barnes x2, Upson

In that order for me

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I did consider putting it in for a laugh, but decided the thread doesn't need it because of the glorious 6 others at the correct end :clap2:

Fair enough mate but it was a good goal. :)

(It wouldn't have won)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here